Property Insurance in the Face of Billion Dollar Disasters
In 2021, there were 20 separate billion-dollar disasters in the United States — triple the 40-year average. That has to create some widespread effect on property insurance, right?
Hear our conversation with Lee Rogers, President at realprotect, as we cover:
- What competitive pricing really means
- Widespread disasters that drive up the cost of insurance everywhere
- Flood, hurricane, earthquake… and global reinsurance
More information about Lee and today’s topics:
- LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lee-rogers-02987020/
- Company Website: https://realprotect.com/
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for The Real Estate of Things on your favorite podcast player.